SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) and HyperMAC digital audio interconnections
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) and HyperMAC from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provide high channel counts, ultra low deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use to meet the needs of the live performance concert sound industry.
This unique combination of attributes will also be attractive in applications such as studio recording and post-production, studio and outside broadcast and audio routing infrastructure.
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- High channel count and ultra-low deterministic latency
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution.
- Comprehensive error detection and management
- Provision for redundant networking
- Minimal configuration – total ease of deployment and use
- Ethernet TCP/IP protocol-compatible auxiliary data channel
- Royalty-free implementations available as Xilinx FPGA cores
- OEM modules available from developer partners
- SuperMAC offers:-
- 48 bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5/Cat 5e cable (48 kHz)
- 24 bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5/Cat 5e cable (96 kHz)
- HyperMAC offers:-
- 192 bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5e/Cat 6 cable
or 50/125 μm multimode optical fibre (96 kHz)